Loeb Enterprises is a New York-based private equity, venture capital and business development lab, focused on cultivating opportunities in emerging media and consumer marketing. Loeb Enterprises maintains a team of world-class operators, direct marketing executives and technologists that apply themselves to a select number of strategically important businesses each year. These companies vary by stage—from pure startups to mature businesses in need of reinvention.
We seek two summer interns. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. Interns will work with a team of four experienced designers and will be tasked with junior level assignments. You will get broad experience designing for all of our departments.
What you will learn:
· How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
· How to track social media analytics using HootSuite, Bit.ly, and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
· How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
· Techniques to create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
· Much more – your will work closely with our Director of Marketing and other team leaders.
What we Require:
· Background in Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design, or other related discipline.
· Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
· Fearless: not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
· Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
The schedule is roughly 9:30-5:30pm, Monday-Friday (flexible). Our office are at 712 5th Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10019. Interns are paid $15 per hour.
To apply, please send a cover letter, with a description of your background and what you’d like to learn. Résumé, work samples etc are also welcome.
Apply by March 4th to: