Are you ready to take a leap toward an action-packed career in the highly competitive field of sports and entertainment? An internship with Devils Arena Entertainment/Prudential Center provides valuable hands-on experience in an ever-changing and dynamic environment. Prudential Center is in the early stages, but well on the way to building a nationally respected brand with over 200 events on tap for the upcoming season. Become part of the excitement!
Prudential Center opened in 2007 as the first new major league venue built in the New York Metropolitan Area in the last 25 years. To celebrate its opening, Bon Jovi performed to ten sold out crowds. The 18,000 seat $375 million arena is operated by Devils Arena Entertainment, in common ownership with the New Jersey Devils as its principal occupant. The building is also home to the New York Liberty, Seton Hall basketball and all major family shows and concerts. The Rock has been voted the best stadium experience of the 9 New Jersey/New York buildings.
General Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with and assisting the graphic design department
- Involved in general design projects
- Assisting with brochure designs
- Implementing flyer and print material
- Researching and image gathering
- Participating in marketing brainstorming and strategy meetings
- Various other duties as assigned
- Interest in graphic design
- Experience and knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite programs (i.e. Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Intern should be creative, hardworking and have a good sense of design
Please send resumes to HR@PruCenter.com