CBS Sports Network is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us for summer 2013.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in the creation of website and banner graphics, print ads, flash motion graphics, presentations & signage for CBS Sports Network programming, sales and special projects.
- Required Skills/Experience
- Proficiency using graphic design software
- Current undergraduate student (junior or senior)
- Must be eligible to obtain college academic credit
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
- Prior internship experience in a related field
- Active participation in extracurricular activities; clubs; and/ or associations
- Leadership positions while maintain an above average GPA is a plus
Additional Candidate Instructions
All internship offers are contingent upon receipt of school letter verifying credit eligibility
Internships are in New York, New York. Selected students must be willing to relocate at their own expense
We are looking for passionate students to join our winning team during the summer 2013 season. Interested students must be able to commit to the full summer program which runs from June through early August and be available to intern 5 days per week. This is an UNPAID, FOR-CREDIT ONLY internship program. And, proof of credit eligibility and course enrollment from an accredited academic institution must be provided prior to start date.
Our network’s internships are professional and learning experiences. As such, they present priceless opportunities for undergraduate students that want to learn the workings of a fast-paced, innovative, and growing cable network.
Instructions to apply:
Please visit: http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/ and click “Careers” fast link at the bottom of the home page